Redzone Leagues Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
By using the redzoneleagues.com web application ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") with Redline Software Inc ("Redline"). Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this Service.
Redline reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. At any time, you can review the current version of the Terms of Service at: http://redzoneleagues.com/redzone/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Redline prohibits such content and conduct on the Service, you understand and agree that Redline cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Description of Service
Redzone Leagues is a web-based service that allows its customers to create and manage their sports organization online as well as provide a web presence for your organization.
Account Types and Terms
Redzone has 2 main types of user accounts, an Account Owner, and a User Account. An Account Owner is the user account which was used to create a Redzone League. A User Account, is an account created inside a Redzone League. The Account Owner is responsible for all activity which occurs within the Redzone League for which they created. Both account types are subject to the following terms:
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. Sharing a login account is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Redline cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not publish any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
- You agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Cancellation and Termination
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Redline, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Redline service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Redline reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
- Redline does not pre-screen Content, but Redline and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Redline Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Redline.
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Redline.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Redline customer, employee, member or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Redline) of other Redzone customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Redline does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You will not use this Service to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Redline staff member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Redline or any other person or entity.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- You may not "Stalk" or otherwise harass another person.
- You may not use CSS to obstruct any Redzone functionality or advertising.
- You expressly understand and agree that Redline shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Redline has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Redline to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Redline and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Redline (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.