We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the customer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used for the purpose of improving our Service and is not shared with or sold to other organizations without your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you signup for a Redzone account, we ask for information such has your name, email address, and billing address. When purchasing a Redzone subscription we also collect your credit card information but do not store your credit card information. We pass your credit card information onto an approved credit card processing firm using an encrypted format.
- Redline Software Inc uses collected information for the following general purposes: billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, and for contact.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Redzone Leagues Service.
Redline Software Inc may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Redline Software Inc may update this policy and will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information. We will notify you via the email address specified in your user account, or by placing a prominent notice on our site.